Weekly Time Sheet Calculator with Two Unpaid Breaks Per Day
This free online weekly timesheet calculator with two unpaid breaks and overtime will add up your or your employee's time clock hours for the week and calculate your gross wages.
Here are the features that make this weekly timesheet calculator so quick and easy:
- No need for non-numeric characters (for 10:20 just enter 1020, or for 1:00 just enter 1) or AM/PM (use military time for shifts exceeding 12 hours).
- Converts minutes into 100ths of hours decimal for you.
- Calculates gross wages -- including overtime based on your choice of 8 or 10 hours per day, 40, 44, or 48 hours per week, or a built-in California overtime calculator.
- Formats output into printable hours and gross wages report (use the print to PDF option on your printer to attach the report to an email).
- Allows you to correct mistakes without starting over, and no Back buttons or waiting for a results page.
- Use the Data Save feature to save your punch card entries to your web browser for yourself or for separate employees in between uses.
The weekly time card calculator is also available with one unpaid break and three unpaid breaks, and you can print out a blank, free weekly timesheet template for whichever version you use. Timesheet calculators are also available for Bi-weekly, Semi-Monthly, and Monthly payroll periods.