Monthly Timesheet Calculator with Shortcut, Save, and Overtime Features
This free online monthly employee timesheet calculator with 2 unpaid breaks and overtime will add up your or your employee's time clock hours for the month and calculate your gross wages.
Here are the features that make this monthly time card calculator so quick and easy:
- No need for non-numeric characters (for 10:20 just enter 1020, or for 1:00 just enter 1) or AM/PM (use military time for shifts exceeding 12 hours).
- Converts minutes into 100ths of hours decimal for you.
- Calculates gross wages -- including overtime based on your choice of 8 or 10 hours per day, or 40 hours per week (accounts for carryovers from partial workweeks).
- Formats output into printable hours and gross wages report (use the print to PDF option on your printer to attach the report to an email).
- Allows you to correct mistakes without starting over, and no Back buttons or waiting for a results page.
- Use the Data Save feature to save your punch card entries to your web browser for yourself or for separate employees in between uses.
To record your work hours per month, you can create a free printable monthly timesheet template. Daily time record (DTR) calculators are also available for Weekly, Biweekly, and Semi-Monthly payroll periods.