Are you looking for a faster method of adding up time card hours?
A method that doesn't require manual time conversion, typing special characters, or dealing with time-consuming drop-down menus?
And wouldn't it be nice to total up gross wages without any additional manual calculations?
If so, then you're going to love this time-saving calculator -- which was born out of my own real-life experience with dreading the end of pay periods with only a small budget to work with.
Time Entry Has Never Been This Fast
Here are the special time-saving features included in the bi-weekly time card calculator that have helped make it so popular:
- No special characters to type. Instead of constantly having to switch between the text and numeric keypads, you can enter all of your In/Out times using only the numeric keypad on your device.
- No clumsy drop-down menus. The calculator is smart enough to know that most people don't work more than twelve hours in a shift, so why force you to keep stopping to select AM or PM. And if you do have instances of 12+ hour shifts, you can simply enter the times using the military time format.
- No need for manual time conversions. The calculator automatically converts minutes into tenths of hours so you don't have to.
- Gross wages calculated simultaneously. If you take a quick second to enter the hourly rate and overtime rule/rate, the calculator will total up the gross wages without any further effort.
- No Back buttons or page reloading. Unlike many other online time card calculators, you never have to click the back button or wait for the page to reload when moving from one employee to the next. All calculations for all employees occur on the same page, so you only have to wait for the page to load once per visit -- no matter how many employees you are calculating work hours and gross wages for.
With all these time-saving features it's no wonder this calculator has become so popular among small business owners. After all, Time is Money is Time.
Impress the Payroll Clerk/Accountant
If you have a payroll clerk or accountant who you've been turning in hand-written hours and wages reports to, imagine how pleased they will be when you turn in easy-to-read typed reports?
Once you've finished entering the in/out times for an employee and have tapped the "Calculate Gross Wages" button, tapping the "Printer Friendly Report" button will open the report in a pop-up window that will allow you to print just the report, and not the entire screen the calculator resides on.
So not only will you save time and impress your payroll processor, but you will also save on printer ink!
Other Employee Hour and Wage Calculator Versions
If you don't pay on a biweekly basis, or you have no need for the third In/Out column, here are the other time card calculators I currently have available: