Enter the opportunity cost variables (age, retire age, hourly wage, return on investments, and your local sales tax percentage).
For each purchase receipt, do the following:
- Enter the date.
- Enter the business the receipt is from.
- Enter the payment method used.
- Enter an optional reference name or number.
- Enter the total amount of the receipt.
- Allocate (split and assign) the total into the applicable sub-categories.
- Tap the "Add Receipt" button to add the receipt to your list.
Once you have entered all your purchase receipts, sort the list by your preference and then tap the "Create Spending Report" button. This will open the report in a new window for viewing and printing.
Scrolling & Shrinking:
In order to scroll the calculator vertically you will need to swipe just outside of the calculator's dark-blue border, or use the window's far right-hand scroll bar, whichever is applicable to your device.
If the top section of the calculator becomes to tall for your viewport, tapping in the "Enter a problem..." field should reset the top section to its original height.
The Algebra Calculator is the only calculator on the site that I did not create myself. And since I did not create it, I don't have access to the code for fixing any issues you may be experiencing. So if you are having issues with the calculator, please visit the support page at Mathway.com for assistance.